Step 1: Select Domain name
- Domain name selection tips:
The shorter the better, easy to remember; Com, http://com.cn, cn, edu, gov is preferred; It's related to the brand name. Good domain names are now being hijacked, if your brand name is no longer available, you may have to pay someone else to buy a domain name, many people have made their fortune through domain name trading.
- How to apply for a domain name:
1: Log in to a domain name registration website, such as Godady.
2: Search for the domain name you want, and follow the domain name tips to choose the right domain name for you
3: payment settlement, you can view the real-time domain you buy, remember to pay next year
Step 2: Server purchase
Servers are divided into physical servers and cloud servers. Now most people buy cloud servers that has better performance.
XRCLOUD provides Elastic Compute Service
Elastic Compute Service (ECS) is a kind of computing service with elastic scalability that can be acquired automatically at any time. The cloud environment is reliable, safe, flexible, and efficient. ECS can run steadily and reduce your CAPEX and OPEX.
For further information, please visit: https://www.xrcloud.com/ecs/
Step 3: Website design and development
There are 5 ways to develop a website:
- Program self-deployment: develop and write code by yourself.
- Full custom development: find a company to customize their own website, provide source code.
- Semi-customized development: find the construction company development, function with the other side of the system, design can be customized according to your needs. Source code is generally not provided.
- Template self-service website: features and design are ready-made by the website company, you only need to provide text and domain name, usually SaaS tools to build your website, no source code. You do not need to carry out website operation and maintenance.
- Free site building tools: suitable for personal site building, many free tools can not be commercial.