People can use open source for their private cloud disk, there are the following:
Open resource usually is a web-based file management and code editor.
It provides a classic windows-like user interface with a full suite of online file management, file preview, editing, upload downloads, online decompression, and music playback, which lets you achieve web development, source file preview, and website deployment directly on the browser side while having the same convenient, fast, and secure experience as local operations.
- Perfect for poor FTP tools: complex installation configurations such as client software. Kod one-click installation can be used anywhere and for server file management, support pictures, music, video preview, online decompression, folder drag and drop upload, remote offline download.
- web site management (site management): backup, online decompression, online coding, bug repair, new version released.
- online programming: supports online editing and code repair-full automatically in almost all programming languages (highlight, multi cursor editing. comparable to local sublime)
- great operating experience: extremely convenient shortcut support for a localised experience
- multilingual support, such as Chinese: full compatibility Chinese encoding, automatic adaptation of file editing.
- Ultra-fast speed: the full use of Ajax and Json data communication, millisecond response speed;
- Full platform compatibility: Win Linux Mac (Apache, Nginx, IIS)
# install docker by yum-source sudo yum -y install docker # start docker sudo systemctl start docker # start docker automatically sudo systemctl enable docker
docker run -d -p 8080:80 nextcloud
Access the 8080 port of the host ip and set the administrator name and password for the network disk. For example, if your host ip is 18.104.22.168, you are going to visit 22.214.171.124:8080.
Once access to the disk, you can get platform-wide clients site.
This approach requires a bit of linux foundation, with a few lines of commands to install and configure. Firstly install xampp and configure the php environment for the server. (tip: xampp latest download address: https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html.) For example, the download address of XAMPP 7.3.25 version: https://www.apachefriends.org/xampp-files/7.3.25/xampp-linux-x64-7.3.25-1-installer.run)
Following by these commands to install xampp:
Change the permissions of the installer and execute the command:
chmod 755 xampp-linux-*-installer.run
Run the installer:
At this point, XAMPP is installed in the /opt/lampp directory.
Next, start XAMPP and execute the command:
Enter your cloud server public ip address in the browser address bar and you will see the starting page of XAMPP.
Create a new directory under directory/opt/lampp/htdocs, such as kodbox (used to put kodbox programs)
Wwitch directories to kodbox
Install the cloud kodbox installation package from the command line:
Unzip and give execution permissions: (if the prompt cannot find the unzip command. You need to install it first and execute the command: yum install -y unzip zip)
unzip kodbox.1.15.zip && chmod -Rf 777 ./*
Then enter in the browser address bar: http://x.x/kodbox (i.e. public ip address, kodbox for you to set up the program installation directory) to the installation interface of the cloud.
The database type can select mysql and click ok directly, using the database kodbox created by default. You can then set your own administrator account number and password. Then login.