How to create an image
Please note that before you create an image for the instance, you need to shut down the instance first.
1. Select an instance and click the [ Create a Snapshot]
2. Fill in the image name and click the “Confirm”
3. You can view the image in the Image Management Service console.
How to create an instance with an image
1. Go to Image Management Service console, and select an image, click the “ Create a host”
2. In the cloud server purchase page, you can see the custom image “shopping-image”. You can create an instance. Refer to How to purchase an instance.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support case.